Forums

Full Version: MALAYALAM I
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Click the link below to download question paper

MALAYAAM I

NithinJohnson

(08-12-2014 11:02 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]
Click the link below to download question paper

this was not the question paper that i have got Sad
[It is only model question

NithinJohnson

(08-25-2014 08:49 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ][It is only model question

oh didn;t thought and by the way how do i post a thread Tongue
What thread you would like to post?

NithinJohnson

(08-26-2014 12:29 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]What thread you would like to post?

real question papers Tongue
If you would like to post new thread(Only study materials and question papers)you can post it by clicking new thread

NithinJohnson

(08-26-2014 01:55 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]If you would like to post new thread(Only study materials and question papers)you can post it by clicking new thread

thx i will post it but is there any problem if i post real question paper?
Aw i cant post i see this when i clicked New thread

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'NithinJohnson'
(08-26-2014 05:08 PM)NithinJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2014 01:55 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]If you would like to post new thread(Only study materials and question papers)you can post it by clicking new thread

thx i will post it but is there any problem if i post real question paper?
Aw i cant post i see this when i clicked New thread

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'NithinJohnson'
check now
Reference URL's